Quality assurance is carefully imbibed in every process and is every employee's obsession. It begins at the ginnery. Loyal's cotton selectors choose the gins from where Loyal buys its cotton. The cotton is thoroughly tested using AFIS instruments and issued for mixing, using a bale management system which ensures a narrow band of average yellowness and micronaire values.
Fully equipped quality control labs:
- High volume cotton testing to ensure that every bale is tested. Loyal's own bale management system is followed while mixing different bales
- AFIS advanced fibre information system is used to get a clearer picture of the cotton and process slivers
- Mesdon: For online measurement of neps at carding and combers at all units with Uster Quantum Expert-3 for online quality monitoring system.
- Uster 6 advanced yarn and silver quality testing machines including fabric simulator with a software to identify the source of defect.
- Classimat: Loyal is having Class UQ-3, an advanced yarn fault detection and classification instrument.